April 2016 Parent Feed-Forward Comments
Lacey Tombs – Rec and 6M (Vicky Tombs)
- I feel the staff are very approachable and if they do not know the answers they will always find out for me.
- I feel my children get lots of support from all staff in the school.
- My children like coming to school and feel safe there.
- My children are always learning new things.
- My children always want to extend their learning at home and are always very eager to show their teachers what they have done.
- The staff always give positive feedback when my children have taken things in and they come home very proud of themselves.
- The partnership with parents is very good
- I love coming to the workshops whenever I can.
- I am very happy with this school and do recommend this school to others.
Mollie Brown - 2P (Claire Lane)
- Lovely modern school which is so spacious and clean.
- Friendly atmosphere
- Feel the children are safe and they love coming to school.
- The termly reports are brilliant as I like to know what my children are doing.
- Workshops are brilliant and really informative.
- My son loves the breakfast workshop as it helps him with his revision because it’s hard getting him to revise at home.
- Love the newsletter because it tells you everything and shows you pictures of the staff who will be your child’s teacher.
Jack Stanley - 3B (Ricard Stanley)
- All the staff are fantastic.
- Mr Hunter is a legend.
- Both children love coming to school.
- Miss Brathwaite and Miss Richards are outstanding teachers and are a credit to the school.
- They have really brought my autistic son ‘out of his shell’.
- The new facilities are great and things are dealt with appropriately.
- Miss Budd is an amazing member of staff who is so supportive.
- Good to see a mainstream school looking after the needs of a child with autism where 30 years ago they would have been classed as a naughty child.
George Izzard - 4R (Judith Izzard)
- Newsletter is great, I find it is very helpful and informative.
- Reports are informative.
- Never had any real issues, but always feel they would be dealt with as the school is always supportive.
- I love the Twitter feeds and always look at the photos.
- Never had any issues with the communication.
Evelyn Amos 5J (Kelly Amos)
- Happy with the school and very happy with the way the children are progressing.
- Love the termly reports because it helps me to know what areas I can help my child in.
- I think the website is brilliant.
- Love the texts to keep me up to date.
- Love the newsletter because it has so much information.
- The workshops were brilliant and make you think.
- Office staff are very welcoming and always polite and friendly.
Ruby Tracey 5J (Louise Tracey)
- I think the school is great and happy with how my child is developing.
- Great how she gets lots of encouragement and rewards to read.
- Love the new layout of the school.
- Would definitely recommend the school to others.
- The staff are really good and my daughter loves the teachers.
- Information is brilliant with plenty of letters to keep us informed.
- Love the text messaging saying how good my child has been in school.
- Love the reward assembly, it’s really good.
- Love Facebook and Twitter
- Impressed with everything!
Rihanna Moss 5J (Michelle Moss)
- The school is brilliant.
- She is a clever child and really pleased with how she is challenged to go further.
- Love how she is praised and is put forward for things such as rewards and certificates.
- The termly reports are really good and informative.
- Workshops are good and for just the right amount of time.
- School website is good with lots of information.
- Love Facebook and twitter.
- Newsletter is brilliant with lots of information and everything we need to know.
- My daughter is happy and loves coming to school; she becomes really upset when she can’t attend because of illness.
- The termly report is really good so I can keep an eye on her learning and it’s brilliant to see the progress the children are making.
Charlotte Makepeace 6S (Denise Makepeace)
- Love the new build as it is so fantastic light and spacious.
- Teachers do a wonderful job and help as much as they can.
- The newsletter is brilliant, there’s everything we need to know. Especially for working parents.
- The information on the website is great.
- Love the information on Twitter.
- I think the workshops are absolutely fantastic because it helps us to see what they are doing so we can help them at home, It’s all great!
- Well impressed with everything that the school does.
Ethan Edwards 6S (Kaylle Feeney)
- The school is great and my child really wants to push himself to achieve.
- The teachers have really brought him out of himself and he is so happy.
- The teachers Mr S and Miss M are second to none and are really good.
- He has gained so much confidence.
- The after school SATS clubs have really helped him and are brilliant and he has got a lot more confidence through attending.