The LPPA process will enable your school, academy or setting to:
· improve the induction of parents when their children join the school*;
· develop creative and practical ways to engage parents with their children’s learning;
· improve communication between home and school, particularly using ‘new technologies’ to support this;
· be really aware of the issues facing ‘harder to reach’ parents and develop strategies to break down barriers;
· develop effective consultation strategies;
· provide evidence that meets Ofsted’s requirement for parental engagement.
*’School’ refers to any school, academy or education setting including Early Years provision.