Please follow the link below for our latest update on Coronavirus:Coronavirus Update
To build upon and develop pupil leadership so that children have an increased impact on teaching and learning as well as the wider school.
The Election Process
Children who would like to be involved in the school Parliament write and perform a speech detailing why they should be elected as a member of Parliament. As a school we have a democratic vote and those with the most votes are elected. From those members of Parliament we elect the Prime Minister and the deputy Prime Minister.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Take on leadership within their role as a minister
- Actively represent their responsibility
- Represent their peers
- Support teachers who lead on their areas of the school
- Have an active role in decision making
- Be a Coleshill Heath ambassador
- Work in partnership with Code Captains, Playleaders and Peacemakers.